Last Updated : 01-Jun-2011
Issue Number : 0100209502
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5
Mac OS X v10.5
When the monitor resolution is 1024 x 768 or less, as the ''Print'' and ''Cancel'' buttons are displayed behind DOCK, those buttons cannot be clicked.
(Preventive action)Change the DOCK displayed position and size.
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when specify them on the keyboard.
(Preventive action)Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
The printer may not operate even after commanding printing.
Here are two possible cases:
1.An error occurs in the printer. (An error message may not be displayed even if the error occurs due to OS restriction.)
2.The job window is under suspension. For solution, check the following:
(1) Check the printer LED indication for an error, and resolve the error, if any.
(2) Check that the printer and the computer are properly connected.
(3) Check the printer’s Jobs window, by clicking the printer icon in the Dock. If the job management function is inactive, click Resume. If unnecessary job(s) are accumulated, select them and click Delete.
While printing using the specific application, printing may stop prematurely, or the print result may not be normal.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : mp990sosxpd7230ea8-2.dmg
- File version : 7.23.0
- File size : 9,750KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.