Last Updated : 07-Nov-2014
Issue Number : 0100407501
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- The security of software has been enhanced.
- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only. For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- The ink level information is not displayed in [Supply Levels] when the printer driver is upgraded to v10.67.1.0.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
1.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When printing using AirMac via USB cable, the print speed may become slow.
(Case 1) Application: Preview
(Case 2) Application: Text Editor
OS X v10.5.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 9 min. Legacy driver: Approx. 1 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 30 sec. Legacy driver: Approx. 30 sec.
OS X v10.6.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 8 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 5 min.
5.[OS X v10.5]
In OS X v10.5, [Supply Levels] is not supported.
6.[OS X v10.5]
Printing using Bluetooth connection cannot be performed.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : mcp6-mac-mx430-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg
- File version : 126.96.36.199
- File language : German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 16,928KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.