Last Updated : 18-Aug-2015
Issue Number : 0200041402
imagePROGRAF Status Monitor is a software utility that monitors the status of
the printer and manages print jobs. The Status Monitor contains two screens:
the "Printer List" lists the printers, and the "Status Monitor" shows the
specific details about each printer.
Modifications from Ver.25.60 to Ver.25.70
1.iPF830 Series /iPF840 Series /iPF850 Series have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.25.51 to Ver.25.60
1. The iPF670 Series/iPF770 Series have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.25.40 to Ver.25.51
1. An additional function that you can display a link or contact details, etc. for the place for purchasing ink.
Modifications from Ver.25.30 to Ver.25.40
1. iPF6400SE Series/iPF8400SE Series have been supported.
2. Windows8.1/Windows Server 2012 R2 have been supported.
3. Portuguese has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.25.22 to Ver.25.30
1. The iPF6400S Series/iPF8400S Series have been supported.
2.Windows 8/Windows Server 2012 have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.25.21 to Ver.25.22
1. Following failures have been fixed.
There may be case that Status Monitor/Accounting Manager dose not activate.
Modifications from Ver.25.20 to Ver.25.21
1. Following failures have been fixed.
- When using e-mail notification, e-mail was sent every 20 seconds when error/warning occurs.
- A function related to unit price setting of roll paper width did not work with iPF6300S/8300S.
- When executing replaced installation of a specific case, installation cancel screen was displayed.
Modifications from Ver.25.10 to Ver.25.20(.001)(A)
1. The iPF9400/9400S/6400/6450/8400 have been supported.
2. [Acquire Paper Information] function has been added. This function is to acquire paper information from the printer unit and is executed by selecting [Acquire Paper Information] from [View] menu. If you execute
this function, [Media Type] which was displayed "Unknown" on Status
Monitor will change to the media type which is displayed on LCD. *1
3. Price setting and counting by roll paper width are now available. *1
4. Selecting display or non-display of display items list and changing display sequence from [Advanced Display Settings] are now available.*2
5. Adding Job and Owner tab to Properties screen made it possible to see information by each Job and Owner when selecting a number of jobs and periods. You will also be able to refer to information individually by selecting Job or Owner from a pull-down menu.*2
6. Following items have been added to Job Properties screen.*3
-Output Image Size
7. When selecting "Regularly Acquired Jobs" on the accounting main screen, display in combo box has been changed from [Period] to [Calculate Total for Period].*4
*1: Models of iPF6400/ 6450/ 8400/ 9400/ 9400S onwards are supported
*2: Models of iPF650/ 655/ 750/ 755 onwards are supported
*3: Models of iPF6300S/ 8300S/ 8310S onwards are supported (Except for iPF760/ 765)
*4: All models are supported
Modifications from Ver.25.00 to Ver.25.10
1.The iPF760/ iPF765 have been supported.
2. In the display options setting screen, the sound ON/OFF option and the sound setting functions depending on the types of warnings/errors have been added.
3. As Status Monitor pop-up messages at the occurrence of warning/ error, "Maintenance Cartridge Full" error and "Maintenance Cartridge Low Space" warning have been added.
4. The following 2 operations became selectable when clicking the close (x) button.
Choices of operation: Close (default)/ Minimize
Modifications from Ver.4.40 to Ver.25.00
1. It supports not only Canon's large format inkjet printers but also Oce's large format inkjet printers (CS series). The use in an environment where the both brands' large format inkjet printers exist together was made possible.
Modifications from Ver.4.30 to Ver.4.40
1. The iPF6300S, iPF8300S have been supported.
2. An additional function that when used through the iPF6300S, iPF8300S displays media width, media length, and output image size used for each job.
3. The unit of media width in default setting has been changed from "m" to "mm."
4. A message appears at timing when printer calibration is necessary. (iPF6300S, iPF8300S)
Modifications from Ver.4.20 to Ver.4.30
1. The iPF815 and the iPF825 have been supported.
2. The problem that email notification may not be correctly performed in some cases has been improved.
Modifications from Ver.4.10 to Ver.4.20
1. The iPF6300, iPF6350, and iPF8300 have been additionally supported.
2. Accounting function can be activated even when the printer is not connected to PC.
Modifications from Ver.4.02 to Ver.4.10
1. Display of 128 bytes length job name has been supported.
2. The specifications have been changed so that job log contents can be copied and pasted to text editor etc. easily.
Modifications from Ver.4.01 to Ver.4.02
1. The problem of the continuous blinking of the contents of the job information display area at the bottom of [Job] tab screen when a job is paused while it is still remaining in the spooler (no problem in the printing operation) has been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.3.90 to Ver.4.01
1. Expected print finishing time is displayed.
2. The "job suspend function at media mismatch" in printer main body is now supported.
3. Account Manager function with job managing and cost managing capabilities has been added.
It is possible to be managed commonly with other printers (MFP, LBP) from Canon.
4. The iPF750/755 are supported.
Modifications from Ver.3.80 to Ver.3.90
1. Actual print times for saved jobs are now displayed.
Modifications to Ver.3.80
1. Capable of supporting iPF810/iPF820
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit edition, English Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit edition, English Edition
- Not available on 32-bit version of Windows.
- For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack.
Any computer running the software listed above.
Canon imagePROGRAF series
*Precautions During Installation
- Before executing installation or uninstallation, be sure to shut down all software applications. You cannot install or uninstall with the imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- After uninstallation, the install directory may remain. If there are files in the installation destination folder that are not managed by imagePROGRAF Status Monitor, these files and folders are not deleted.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
*Cautions, Limitations and Restrictions
- You must deactivate the block on the relevant software in the Windows firewall function to use imagePROGRAF Status Monitor or imagePROGRAF Device Agent Manager. For more information on the Windows firewall function, refer to the Windows help or the Windows manual.
For more details about installation and uninstallation procedures, please refer to the user manual.
- File name : SM-Win64-2570.exe
- File version : 25.70
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 9,244KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.