Last Updated : 11-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200065101
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant is a tool which enables you to confirm the access point name and network key required when setting up a wireless LAN connection.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- All the keys can be displayed by expanding the display area of the network keys.
The message displayed in the window indicating the network key is optimized.
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition SP3 or later
- Please note that this software has only the English version.
- This tool should be executed by Administrator (a member of the Administrators group).
- This tool will only function on a PC that is wirelessly connected to the access point (wireless router).
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify " Save As ", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder, and the tool usage will be provided.
- File name : CanonAPChkTool_win210en.exe
- File version : 2.1.0
- File language : English
- File size : 1,053KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.