Last Updated : 29-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200075401
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant is a tool which enables you to confirm the access point name and network key required when setting up a wireless LAN connection.
- Use v.1.1.0 for OS X v.10.4/10.5.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- The procedures have been updated for supporting the MP560 series, MP640 series, and the MP990 series.
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
OS X Tiger v10.4.11
- Please note that this software has only the English version.
- Does not support OS X v10.3/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9.
- Enables only in the Macintosh computer with built-in wireless LAN port Mac
- In OS X v10.5, you are required to register the Network Key (Network Password) in Keychain of the computer you want to confirm in advance. In OS X v10.5, it is registered by default.
- Use this tool as an Administrator.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder, and the tool usage will be provided.
- File name : CanonAPChkTool_osx110en.dmg
- File version : 1.1.0
- File language : English
- File size : 903KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.