Last Updated : 07-Oct-2014
Issue Number : 0200111402
This file can immediately start the manuals or application software that allows you to print album or calendar easily, or scan photos and documents.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- The PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) has become supported.
1.OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
2.[Supported Models: MX370series, MX430series, MX510series, E600series, MX710series, MX890series]
- The "Ink Model Number" icon is displayed in the "Manual & Settings" window.
Click the "Ink Model Number" icon, the related on-screen manual page will open.
1.The function name for displaying "paper saved" and "CO2 reduced" by automatic duplex printing has been changed from "ECO Monitor" to "ECO Information."
1.The supported models have been added.
2.OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
1.The problem that the Solution Menu EX icon is not deleted from Dock has been rectified.
2.New models have been added to the supported models.
1.New models have been added to the supported models.
1.The problem that you cannot access to the Creative Park Premium website when the machine is used in wired LAN or wireless LAN connection has been rectified. (MG52xx / MG61xx / MG81xx)
Some models you see here may not be available in your region.
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
OS X Tiger v10.4.11
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
[OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
2. Select [Open].
3. "The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?" is displayed. Select [Open].
[Supported Models: MX370series, MX430series, MX510series, E600series]
In order to use the "Ink Model Number" function,
- The model supporting this function must be specified in Printer in Solution Menu EX.
- The on-screen manual for the model specified in Printer must be installed.
When IJ Network Tool Ver. 2.8.0 is installed in the PC where IJ Network Tool Ver. 2.9.0 has already been installed using the CD-ROM prepackaged with the product,the IJ Network Tool icon will not be displayed.
Install IJ Network Tool Ver. 2.9.0 again.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : msmx-mac-1_4_1-ea11.dmg
- File version : 1.4.1
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 4,977KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.