Last Updated : 26-Oct-2012
Issue Number : 0200199802
CameraWindow DC 8.8 for Windows is software that will install CameraWindow DC on your computer or update a previously installed version of CameraWindow DC to CameraWindow DC 8.8.
- Changes in the CameraWindow DC 8.8 for Windows
Supports new models.
Windows XP SP3* .NET Framework 3.0 Installation
Windows Vista SP2 (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit/64 bit)
Note: The operation has been checked with Windows 8. Please read the Caution before use.
Still Images: 32 bits (x86) or 64 bits (x64) processor 1.6GHz or more
Movies: SD, HD(720p):Core 2 Duo1.66 GHz or more
Full-HD(1080p):Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or more
Still Images:XP:512MB or more, Vista/7 (32bit):1GB or more, 7 (64bit): 2GB or more
Movies: SD, HD (720p):1 GHz or more, Full-HD (1080p): 2 GHz or more
1024 x 768 dots or more
- To install it on the Windows XP, it is necessary to individually use the .NET Framework 3.0 or later versions. Please install the .NET Framework file before installing the CameraWindow DC 8.8.
- To start CameraWindow DC 8.8.0 on Windows 8, download and install .NET 3.5.
Please follow the procedures below to download and install the software. When installing it, quit other application software.
1. Download the "cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip" file from the download page.
2. Double-click the "cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip" file. The downloaded file will be extracted, and the CW880W_Installer.exe" file will be created.
3. Double-click the "CW880W_Installer.exe" file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- File name : cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip
- File version : 8.8.0
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 61,336KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.