Last Updated : 21-Aug-2007
Issue Number : 0900102613
Downloading the manual
- Refer to the following instructions on how to download the manual.
- The manual is saved as the PDF file.
1. Click a file name at the bottom of this page to display the window for the downloading file.
2. Click [Save] or [Open].
When [Save] is clicked:
Specify the download destination and click [Save], and then double-click the downloaded PDF file's icon to open the file.
When [Open] is clicked:
The download process will start. When the download is complete, the PDF file will open automatically.
- Please use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later versions to browse the PDF file. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, a digital watermark "COPY" will appear behind the text on the computer's screen. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or earlier versions, it is not possible to open the PDF file.
- When printing the file, the digital watermark "COPY" will appear on each prints.
"Adobe," "Acrobat," and "Reader" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States of America and other countries.
- File name : DCSDV28-EN.pdf
- File size : 5,241KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.