Last Updated : 25-May-2011
Issue Number : 0900292101
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- The problem that CanoScan Toolbox cannot be launched in the Mac OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
1. After upgrading Toolbox, ScanGear cannot be used.
(Preventive action) Use ScanGear supporting Universal Binary.
2. When Toolbox is installed, the settings for the button and application are reset.
(Preventive action) Prefset will not be released. Specify each setting manually again.
3. In Intel Mac, when launching Toolbox after selecting Open Using Rosetta, Toolbox may not operate properly.
(Preventive action) In Intel Mac, use Toolbox in Native operation.
4. Toolbox cannot be installed in Mac OS 10.2.7 or before. An error message is displayed.
(Preventive action) As Mac OS 10.2.7 or before are not supported, Toolbox cannot be installed in them. Upgrade the OS to 10.2.8 or higher.
5. The EZ button may not respond in rare cases.
(Preventive action) Restart the OS.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the CanoScan Toolbox184.108.40.206 Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : cstbosx4934ej4.dmg
- File version : 220.127.116.11X
- File size : 11,097KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.