Last Updated : 15-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0900293907
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1.When upgrading the OS from Windows XP to Windows Vista with Toolbox installed, Toolbox may not be operate correctly.
After uninstalling Toolbox, re-install it. (Overwriting cannot rectify the phenomenon.)
2.When specifying the destination to save Toolbox, which is a temporary folder just below the drive where the OS is installed, an error may occur.
Specify the folder not the drive.
3.Scanning may not start even after pressing the EZ button.
The UI may be located behind another window while the scanner is waiting for the next operation. Click Toolbox in the taskbar to bring the UI to the front of the screen. Confirm the display.
4.When opening Toolbox using Aero view and Larger scale setting, the UI may not be displayed properly.
When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
5.When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : cstbwin5012aea15.exe
- File version : 18.104.22.168a
- File language : Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 15,992KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.